It's COLD here today!! at least for us it seems cold I wouldn't want the snow some of you are getting!! My snow shoveling days are over!!
I am planning on a quite and slow year this year craft wise.( note I said planning!) I have started making cross stitch pictures and doing some embroidery again. I have few projects lined up I decided that I wanted to work on things that I have been wanting to do but have been saving for later I guess it seems like later has gotten here at last!
1. Wish by Red Brolly
2. Winter in Bog Land by Ellies Quiltplace
3. Love Entwined by Esther Aliu
4. Dear Jane
5. Shabby Roses Home by Jenny of Elefantz
6. faith in friends in homespun magazine ( I believe the designer is Lenna Green of Little Green Cottage)
7. Henrietta Whiskers by Bunny Hill Designs
8.Miss Kringle "Jingle" Quilt by Erin Russek
9. finish embroidery table cloth
10. put together witch wall hanging
11. finish putting together crochet squares into afghan
I hope to have most of these done by the end of the year but we will see.!!
I have to limit my swapping this year if I want to get all this done as you can tell most of these patterns are hand applique or embroidery so I will be trying to finish watching all the star trek shows this year as well I have made it up to season 4 on star trek deep space nine then I think voyager is the next show after I watch all of the other seasons of DS9 .
Here is a picture of the first block for Wish quilt
|1st cross stitch this year|
|second cross stitch this year|
|chest of drawers Husband made me for x-mas!|
|bedside table he made for himself.!|
|Well I hope you all have a great 2014 with plenty of good health and prosperity .!|