Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Half way through year!!

Hi everyone,

Can you believe we are halfway through the year already?  I have so much that I wanted to get done this year and not even made it part way through the lists.  and Yes I did mean lists!!

I have a list of crafts that are un finihsed objects (ufo's)   and another for crafts I want to do  and one for household chores and one last one for  christmas gifts to make!!

Today I decided I have to  be smarter and go through all my boxes and drawers and gather together ALL projects started and drag them to the living room so I can trip over them  maybe I will get them all done that way!!

I got tempted this morning to join another quilt along so I of course had to order some fabric for it then I started trying to get ready for another Christmas swap that I joined I need to come up with some more craft ideas for that one.

I did finish a few blocks and my sal for June




Over the weekend I worked on cutting out smaller projects  ( I nearly gave the christmas surprise away!!)  but I haven't managed to get to them today yet.
Well I had better get off of here and get some work done!  no more google today for me!!!

Hope you all have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment