Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Morning everyone!!  the end of June already this month has flown by!!I have been working  this month on the Stocking swaps for Christmas so not many pictures to show as they are a surprise for my partner!!  I'll take pictures of each item as it is packed in her box then after Christmas I can post them all. I had a few glitches for some of the projects and had to go back and re- make parts but all in all not too bad!! I have two  gifts left to make for one  and  5 gifts left for the other one!.


I got my fat quarters in the mail the other day for my Aiming for Accuracy Quilt-Along 

today I hope to pick out my  contrast material and get the cutting done before the first lesson!! 

but I haven't decided yet!  well I need to get a move on with my day. Hope you all have a good one.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! you have an early start on Christmas. Your selection of fabric is very pretty. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my Craftsy BOM.

    ReplyDelete