Thursday, January 24, 2019

1-24-19

Morning Everyone! It's 6 am here and trying to get awake!
Hubby is still off work  he will start new job on Monday so he has been working on the spring cleaning for me with what help I can give him!!
We have nearly completed the house only the living room, kitchen and utility room to be done. I'm sure the garbage men love us  lately as we have thrown out so  much junk that we have had sitting around.

I haven't been working on my crafts this past few weeks as I'm too tired when we sit down at night to do any.


This is the picture of  Farmhouse Christmas that I made for Kyle and Ronakay for Christmas they just need to take it and have it framed  I thought it best for them to do that so they get what they like. Hopefully they will get the house started this year with the builder so we will see.  I added another two storage boxes to the sitting room to fill with things from our cleaning  that I want to pass on.

It is very cold out right now at least cold for us!!  We have had so much rain the last few days it looks like a lake in the back part of the property so no fencing work has been done it will be later in the summer now before anymore gets done. well Im off to get started on the livingroom it's time like this that I question my collecting DVDs and Cds too many to clean!  Hope you all have a great week.Until Next time Blessing.






1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you been really busy, I still need to finish my cleaning too.

    ReplyDelete