Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Lets see if I can get back into the groove!!

thisHi there everyone
It's been a long time since I have last posted time has just really got past me. I decided this year would be different and I would get me back or at least try to !!
I have joined a few SAL and Reading challenges and a UFO sewing group to give me the umph I need to keep going. My first project this year so far is the cross stitching ornament called JOY
this is my progress so far on it.
This is the material and pattern for the January Sew along for another group. Still to get this started hopefully tomorrow.
I will post pictures of some of the UFO's that I have going later this week I need to sort through everything and decide what I will finish off first I have a few quilt tops that I know need done !
My son has moved in with his Girlfriend since last I wrote they are preparing to build a home on his property hopefully this year. I still have all his things here at the house and have been gradually buying house hold items for them over the last few years for Christmas gifts to give them a hand I didn't expect it to take this long to get to this point so I have a full spare room floor to ceiling wall to wall!! I packed his belongings from my closets and rooms and put it all in there to take back the rest of the house!! I left his bedroom alone so they have a place to come if need or want to. House will seem empty when they move all the way. At least they will only be about 10 - 15 mins away so not bad I did luck out on that.
This is Princess all grown up In December 2018 she is my lap dog
This is my little Guard dog Gizmo in October 2018
I have three other big dogs but need to take better pictures of them to show you.
This is Mocha and Smudge with Princess all after my seat!!
And this is my Son I guess he always knew what he wanted to do when he grew up! from toys to working on them .
Well I better go now and I hope you all have a Blessed Day.


3 comments:

  1. So nice to see you blogging and crafting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been awhile that's for sure I forgot how to work this site!LOL not sure if anyone even uses this one for blogging anymore

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to reading about your life :)
    Sara

    ReplyDelete